February 2, 2014 Requirements
1.6 and up
CurrentWidget displays how much electric current the device is using from the battery or receiving from the charger.
NOTE: The electric current reading doesn’t work on all devices. The reason is that the manufactures (mostly Motorola and Samsung) don’t support this in the battery driver or in the hardware.
* Add widget to home screen after installation.
Now also includes:
– Notification – get real time alerts on high current values!
– Transparent style with customization options
– Android Backup Service – Automatically restores your settings on new installations (device reset, new device)
– Voltage & Battery level (%) display
– Log battery values
– Plot current graph
– Analyze log options
– Log file rotation
– Custom operation – set an arithmetic operation on the current value to adjust for different devices
– Lock screen widget (Android 4.2+).
– Customizations – size, color, more.
– Persistent notification icon with all information from the widget.
– DashClock Widget extension.
Touch the displayed value to switch views.
Select only one view to bring back configuration shortcut.
Open settings & graph via launcher icon.
* The lightning icon changes color when the phone is charging (white/green).
Please contact me if you experience any problems.
Available also in Donate version.
CurrentWidget is open source (GPL).
- DashClock Widget extension - CurrentWidget can now be added to DashClock Widget as an extension.
- Huawei Ascend P6 support.
- Added grid lines to graph.
- 'Top Processes' analysis display improvements.