Michał Marschall Version
July 2, 2014 Requirements
2.0 and up
CycleDroid uses GPS to track your motion and show criteria such as velocity, distance, time, altitude, elevation, path, calories burned, fat and much more. A path can be displayed on a Facebook map and released. The application enables trips to be established and information gathered to be assigned to a designated journey. There is also the possibility to see a summary of selected trips: total distance, time, etc. All data collected by the app can be exported in CSV format to an SD card and then imported with CycleDroid to another device. You can also save information to a GPX (GPS eXchange Format) or KML database and see a path on a computer map (in Google Earth, for example).
– precise location (GPS and network-based) – to track movement,
– modify or delete the contents of your USB storage, test access to protected storage – for importing and exporting trips,
– prevent the device from sleeping – to keep tracking enabled when a phone is not being used,
– full network access, view network connections, read Google service configuration – for Google Maps and Facebook.
Feel free to rate, report bugs in the application or translations, leave your opinions in comments and contact me either directly or by CycleDroid Facebook profile: http://www.facebook.com/cycledroid. If you like this application, rate it on this site. If you would like to help me and participate in the translation of CycleDroid, enter this site: http://crowdin.net/project/cycledroid.
– Spanish version – thanks to Francisco M. Román for the translation,
– smoother graphs,
– bug fixes,
– minor improvements in the translations.