Ericsson-LG Enterprise Co. Ltd. Version
July 30, 2019 Requirements
4.1 and up
Optimize Your Business Communications with the Unified Communications Solution
iPECS Unified Communications Solution(UCS) is an effective multimedia collaboration and productiveness enhancing device designed for the small to massive enterprises. Its unmarried server architecture allows SMB’s start experiencing the following technology communications answer without making an investment in employer level system. The wealthy capabilities, capability and the capability to combine third-celebration solutions are nicely-suitable for big enterprises’ UC surroundings.
* Us features rely upon well-known and premium version.
• Premium license calls for iPECS UCS Server(4.0As or later variations).
• Premium license requires iPECS UCP System(A.0Bk or later variations), iPECS eMG System or iPECS CM System(five.Five or later versions).
• Standard license requires iPECS UCP System(A.0Bk or later versions) or iPECS eMG System.
IPECS UCS Server Type
•iPECS UCP/EMG built-in UCS Server.
•Cost reduction from H/W Server and OS.
•External UCS Server.
•Support better collaboration capabilities.
*There may be kind-particular supported features.
•Support best Android four.Zero and its later model.
required device display screen resolution 800×480 at least.
Audio Call / Conference
• Call popup indicates caller’s information based on CID
• Outlook popup indicates caller’s contact statistics in Outlook primarily based on CID
• Call memo to be had throughout a name
• GUI Based Audio Conference Manager
• Based on the built-in audio convention system
• Easy convention building by means of graphical user interface and drag & drop
• Features for conference manage (Invite / Master trade / Mute / Lock / Record)
Video Call / Conference
• One-to-one video call from UCS Desktop and Mobile purchaser
• QCIF, CIF, 4CIF video resolution
• Face to stand conference at every time and everywhere
• Max. Six party, and eight institution video conference (Support handiest 1:1 on Mobile)
• QCIF, CIF, 4CIF video decision
• Ad-hoc Conference
• Meet-me conference and e-mail notification
• Application sharing throughout the conference
• Remote monitoring, Still shot, Recording
• Presentation mode(1:32)
Instant Messaging, SMS, and Note
• Various chatting mode 1:1, 1:N, Ad-hoc, and Meet-me
• Inviting others by drag & drop
• Packet encryption by AES
• Send and receive a text message to other internal iPECS system or external SMS users
• Leave a note for offline UCS user
• Instant decision on reachability by status color following traffic signal
• Save time and cost through real-time communication with people who available collaboration
• Integrated DND setting is available UCS and Phone at the same time
• Call control in the bound desktop phone on UCS desktop client.
• Most call control function can be executed by one click or drag & drop
• Answer / Drop / Deny / Transfer / Hold / Park
2019-03-11 R6.1.8 (Only for iPECS Unified system)
- (Known issue)Temporally disable to record while on the phone
- Support TLS 1.2
- Encrypt a Login response
- Fix an issue of IPv4 conversion under EE network
- Fix minor bugs
2018-12-06 R6.1.5 (Only for iPECS Unified system)
- Fix minor bugs
2018-06-14 R6.1.1 (Only for iPECS Unified system)
- Fix minor bugs.