January 28, 2015 Requirements
4.1 and up
You can manipulate display screen orientation from notification vicinity without problems.
You also can prevent the other software from converting display screen orientation.
The following rotation modes are available.
– Guard: this software prevents alternative software from converting display orientation.
– Auto Rotation: display screen orientation is decided with the aid of a bodily orientation sensor.
– Portrait: the display screen is in portrait orientation.
– Portrait (Reverse): the display is in a portrait orientation; the other path from the normal portrait.
– Portrait (Sensor): the display screen is in a portrait orientation, however, the sensor is used to trade course.
– Landscape: the display screen is in panorama orientation.
– Landscape (Reverse): the display screen is in a panorama orientation; the alternative direction from the normal panorama.
– Landscape (Sensor): the display is in a panorama orientation, however, the sensor is used to change the path.
* Depending on the device, you may not be able to use several modes.
* If “Guard” mode is active, you cannot click the “install” button when you want to install an application. When you want to install an application, you should inactivate “Guard” mode or this application.